Welcome to the Office Hotel, to make your time here more enjoyable and to ensure your safety, and the safety of others, we ask that you take time to
read our House Policy:
- A dress code that consists of a Neat & Tidy Appearance has been adopted, please refer to our Dress Code Policy displayed throughout our
- A ZERO tolerance is taken to any act of violence both towards other patrons and staff members, offenders will be asked to leave the premises
and may be charged per the law.
- Offensive and abusive language and misbehavior will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to leave.
- People under the age of 18 are only permitted to be in our Authorised Areas under the direct supervision of a Responsible Adult.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL:
In the best interest of our patrons and the community, we support and promote the Responsible Service of Alcohol and its “Code of
- We do not serve alcohol to minors and Proof of Age cards must be provided when requested. Only a current drivers/riders license, Current
Passport or a Proof of Age card will be accepted as proof of ID.
- Anyone found to be consuming alcohol that has been bought off premise will be refused service.
- Anyone displaying the signs of intoxication will be refused entry to our hotel.
- We will not allow intoxication, quarrelsome, violent, or indecent behavior within our premises.
- All staff have the right to refuse the service of alcohol to anyone deemed to be intoxicated.
- If you are displaying the signs of intoxication you will be asked to leave the hotel.
- We do not serve triple mixed drinks or laybacks
- We do not support promotions that encourage “Binge or Excessive” drinking.
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMING:
In the best interest of our patrons and community, we support and promote the Responsible Conduct of Gaming and the AHA “Gaming
- We promote and offer a “Self-Exclusion Program”- brochures and contacts are available from our venue.
- We do not operate promotions that encourage gaming or offers inducements to play.
- Any winnings that exceeds $5,000.00 will be paid for by a crossed bank cheque
- Under no circumstances will any form of credit be provided by the hotel or its staff members
- We do not cash company or personal cheques at this hotel.
- Last drinks will be called 10 minutes prior to closing
- By law you will be required to be off the hotels premises 20 minutes after the close of trade.
- We ask that when leaving our premises, you do so quietly in consideration of our neighbors.
- We are more than happy to arrange a taxi or safe transport option for you.
- We will, provide strategies to ensure that our hotel provides a safe and friendly environment.
- We will display posters that will assist and educate our customers on our commitment to upholding the law and its regulations
- We will provide ongoing staff training and development.
- We will continue to support & promote the responsible service of alcohol & conduct of gaming
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT STAFF MEMBERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE